Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Spice Girls Back in Action


I was so upset finding out that the english pop girl group the Spice Girls were breaking up. I was young and just starting to identify music. I knew what I liked and didn't like. And Spice Girls was something I loved.

Now, I come to find out many years later that the girls are putting together a reuinion tour. How awesome is that!? Well I guess it would of been more awesome if I was still a ten year old girl obsessed with them. Well after all that, they are putting an album out in stores. All the girls are back together and the album will debut on November 13.

Entitled "Greatest Hits," the album will feature 13 of the girl group's biggest hits as well as two new singles, "Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)" and "Voodoo." The album will additionally be sold on various music sites including iTunes, and die-hard fans can pre-order themselves a copy of the CD on the Victoria's Secret Website for 24 hours between midinight on Oct. 17-18.

As for this world tour, it begins December 2nd. So don't forget, while your shopping for bras and panties pick up the Spices Girls newest album.

No comments: