Sunday, October 21, 2007

Harry Potter Hoo-Rah

Yes, I am a Harry Potter movie fan. I do enjoy watching the movies and will admit to seeing them on their nights of debut. I always catch the midnight showings because I am just fascinated with Harry Potter and his wizard friends. (HAHA) I was searching around reading different articles written on entertainment and topics alike. I found one that was titled J.K. Rowling Outs Hogwarts Character I was so excited to find out which character J.K Rowling had outted. I know of the controversy that has risen from the Harry Potter books. Christian groups as well as others protested to ban Harry Potter books because it talks about witch-craft.

Carnagie Hall was where Rowling made her announcement before a full house. She outed the beloved character Albus Dumbledore, the master wizard and Headmaster of Hogwarts.

She then explained that Dumbledore was smitten with rival Gellert Grindelwald, whom he defeated long ago in a battle between good and bad wizards. 'Falling in love can blind us to an extent,' Rowling said of Dumbledore's feelings, adding that Dumbledore was 'horribly, terribly let down.'

No comments: