Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Britney Loses Custody


And the verdict is...Britney loses sole custody of her two children. Honestly who didn't see that coming? I mean c'mon, Britney has become a whole new person ever since tying the knot with K. Fed. She even worsened after their divorce. Britney is completely out of control, in and out of rehab, shaving her head completely bald, driving with her son on her lap, excessive partying with the local anorexics of Hollywood, and the huge fight between her and her mother. What could you expect of a person who parades around town like this, in the eye of the media to do with two children? No one who sees the way that this pop star behaves would ever give her the responsibility to take care of two other people when she obviously can't even take care of herself. She is a joke and a disgrace. I'm embarrassed to say I ever admired her as a person, she is nothing but trash. I'm glad she doesn't have custody of her kids, she has a lot of apologizing and making up to do before she could ever get her children back. As for her new album it was supposed to come out Oct. 30th but the record label moved it up to Nov. 14. I definitely know that that is not something I'm rushing to stores to pick up. Or even download. I hope her career just crumbles and her life falls apart. She is the epitome of disgusting. The way she acts in front of the camera is embarrassing even for her fans.

I didn't mean to rant and rave about her I mean I don't even hate her that much, ha. At one time I really did enjoy her music and appreciate her. Well not anymore. And I doubt I ever will appreciate her as much as I did.

No comments: