Saturday, September 22, 2007

Actress Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born on December 14, 1988, in Salinas, California, but grew up in San Diego. Vanessa is most famous for her roles of Corrie on the hit children show "The Suite Life of Zack And Cody" and Gabrielle Montiz on the Disney Channel original movie "High School Musical." Reports claimed that the gorgeous brunette had snapped a picture with a camera phone for her High School Musical sweetie Zac Efron. These nude photos accidently got into the hands of a third party and now are streaming all over the web. Hudgens apologizes to Disney for the embarassing pics that are now floating around the internet. She said: “I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends.” Disney accepts the apoloy and hopes that she learns from this mistake. I think Hudgens made a mistake and should not be held accountable for the pics she took. She meant them to be seen by her boyfriend and her boyfriend only. I think that people these days don't respect that privacy of others. Granted she is a famous t.v/movie star, she still needs her own privacy. If it were any ordinary person no one would say anything about it.

No comments: